The LemonRx Diversity DSMX compatible receiver with telemetry is a new offering from LemonRx. This is a full range receiver with a PPM connection to your naze or other flight controller. This receiver has longer antennas and a true diversity receiver configuration with independent processors for monitoring signal on both antennas. The longer antennas can help you clear your multirotor frame to allow for a cleare line of sight back to your transmitter. This receiver comes with a temperature sensor and an RSSI out connection. Weighing only 8.9g with the case this receiver is lightweight. With a 44x23.5x13.5mm footprint this receiver can fit in some tight spots! If you use a spektrum transmitter you simply cannot beat the LemonRx receivers for size, price, and performance.
- Full-Range capable of transmission via both antennas for diveristy scheme with maximum coverage. Full-range telemetry means telemetry transmission power is equivalent to a telemetry capable transmitter's transmission power.
- Included sensors / interface: Receiver voltage, Battery voltage, Temeprature (Internal automatically selected when external temperature probe is not used), RSSI out (3V to 0V)
- Optional sensors: Current sensing up to 60A available for purchase in Lemon Rx website under accessories
- True RSSI (0 to 100) displayed on transmitter under flight log page in parameter "A"
- Extended antennas for many type of applications
- DSMX compatible satellite optional
- Maximizing receiver sensivitiy for retriving data with very weak RF signal by the newly designed LNA stage. The majority of users should experience very noticeable range improvement over pervious succession of Lemon Rx receiver or ANY brands of DSM2, DSMX or DSMX compatible receivers for the same class, including genuine Spektrum receiver, Hobby King V2 series receiver...etc. Hobby King V2 existing user should find this receiver most likely provide ~2x increase with distance under the same condition. 1.5x increase with distance with the same condition is guranteed (*).
- 3 modes: Normal receiver for servos, PPM signal in JR order (TAERGAux1Aux2) or Futaba order (AETRGAux1Aux2)
Type: DSMX compatible full range satellite receiver with true diversity
Modulation: DSMX and DSM2 backwards compatible
Dimensions: 44mm(L) x 23.5mm(W) x 13.5mm(H)
Weight: 28.9 grams
Channels: 7 channel
Voltage: 4.5v - 7.2v
1 RSSI out interface
1 temperature probe
1 bind plug
1 wire for battery voltage sensing
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
*Tested in a RF controlled environment with Hobby King V2 receiver (R1020X V2) in comparision with LM0041 with minimum RF signal injected until the receiver losses communication for > 2seconds. The minimum RF signal for reception with both receivers are used to calculate the maximum distance achieved with path loss equation for comparision. 3 samples of both recievers are subjected to this test and the worst case of LM0041 is still able to provide close to 2x the range of R1020X V2.
Post your build using this product to RotorBuilds.com and it will show up here! Awesome :-)
Complete builds using this part: